Self catering holiday cottage / gite accommodation in Normandy
for up to 4 People
A charming and cosy cottage, La Fontaine is set apart from the other properties on the edges of the La Bourdonnerie grounds and offers privacy and space.
- Area: 90 M2
- Comfort: Private & Luxury
- People: 4
- Master bedroom with 140 x 200cm double bed & dressing room
- 1 twin room with 2 single beds
- Further single bed available in dressing room
- 1 Downstairs bathroom with shower and corner bath
- Free & unmetered dedicated 100MB WiFi
- Music – Bluetooth speaker compatible with all devices
- 70cm flat screen LCD TV with UK channels & USB port
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Linen included (beds freshly made for your arrival)
- Bring your own towels
- Private garden with swings & dog safe fenced courtyard with picnic table, loungers and BBQ
The property dates from the 1800s, and combines charming farmhouse features such as a wood-burning stove in the kitchen, with all of the mod-cons our clients expect of their holiday homes such as dishwasher, microwave etc.
Entrance to the holiday cottage is directly into the recently refurbished farmhouse kitchen with seating for 4 around the table. To the right is the downstairs bathroom with toilet, a corner bath with wall-fixed shower head in the bath and double sink unit.
To the left is a large opening to the comfortable living room, which has a sofa and two armchairs, and a large flat-screen LCD TV with UK Channels and a USB port (so feel free to bring hard drives with movies!). The whole cottage has wifi with a dedicated 20MB internet connection which is unmetered.
From the living room there is an open staircase to the first floor, with bedrooms left and right from the landing. To the left is a spacious double bedroom, and to the right, a medium sized twin room with full size single beds. Please note that there is currently NO upstairs bathroom… most guests don’t mind, but if that could be an issue for you or your children, please select one of the other 3 cottages.
Outside there is a barbecue area, a picnic bench and recliner chairs. The courtyard is a real sun trap: we notice it’s always a couple of degrees warmer outside La Fontaine than elsewhere on the property. In the large lawned garden area to the side of the property, there are swings, and from the back lawn there are steps down to a small bridge over the stream which brings you directly into the rest of the La Bourdonnerie grounds.
Availability & Prices
|from||until||La Fontaine (Sleeps 4/5, Sat to Sat). Per Night|
|16 Nov 2019||23 Nov 2019||€50|
|23 Nov 2019||30 Nov 2019||€50|
|30 Nov 2019||7 Dec 2019||€50|
|7 Dec 2019||14 Dec 2019||€50|
|14 Dec 2019||21 Dec 2019||€95|
|21 Dec 2019||28 Dec 2019||€95|